Friday, August 31, 2018

I will draw you and your pokemons

I will draw you and your pokemons












About:

Hey Pokemon trainers!

I will draw you/OC and your Pokemon Team~

1) Please contact me before placing an order
2) Description or reference pictures depends on what you'd like to be drawn

Any additions: Up for a discussion! 


Delivering: A4 size 300dpi JPG/PNG file 

Reviews


harrison460:brought me and my team to life and did it while also being super friendly couldn't recommend more and would love to work with again

cal_vein:Thank you again for the order! It was fun to bring your beloved Pokemon team to life. Thanks for the review!

orangecoffin728:great job on art work I love it

cal_vein:Thank you for the order! Really appreciate it.

hibevan:Great to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment