Friday, June 29, 2018

I will draw any animal and character in my style

I will draw any animal and character in my style












About:

I will draw a full-coloured picture of any animal in my style.

I can also draw animals, robots, aliens, fantasy creatures... you name it! :)

The pic you'll get will be:
  •  A4 sized
  •  High res (300 dpi) 
  •  In PNG, JPG or PSD format, whichever you prefer
  • Print as stickers(4cm x 4cm) if you want me to ship the product.

This gig is only for ONE character, if you'd like to have more please order the corresponding amount of gigs!

PLEASE NOTE: I will retain full copyright of my images. You may use my pictures to promote your site/products but you may not sell the pictures themselves or any products with my  pictures on them. I can make exceptions however, so if you have any questions regarding this issue, please contact me before placing an order!!

Reviews


dogearedscribe:Drew the cutest danger noodle ever! Great work and great communication!

vidavic:Thank you so much! I was so enjoy drawing this cute python. :D

brettwebb:I love the style and clean execution!

vidavic:Thank you so much! :D

andribirgisson:Vidavic is really talented. She can do any style of graphics, amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment