Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will add cute monsters into your picture

I will add cute monsters into your picture












About:

I can and love to draw SUPER CUTE monsters into your real picture.
You can tell me the description of your monster/s and I'll draw it.

It's usually hand-drawn and I will color it on computer / manual

Or you can give me picture reference then I can trace it and make the illustration too.

For $5 you will get rough pencil sketch version of 1 cute monster


For $20 you will get 1 Bamp;W version of a cute monster


For $35 you will get 1 flat colored of a cute monster


For $45 you will get colored of 1 cute monster


For $65 you will get colored 3 cute monsters


For $85 you will get colored 5 cute monsters


Basic final result will be in JPEG High Res format.

Questions such as:
Need details? Revision/s? Half or full background? or else?
Do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you much!

PS:
Better to message me first about your concept BEFORE you place an order.

Reviews


gageezer:Good Experience!

hellomoncha:thank you for purchasing :)

capjookers:So amazing, great job!!

hellomoncha:Thank you so much! :)

gageezer:Good Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment