Thursday, April 12, 2018

I will draw a pop art cartoons

I will draw a pop art cartoons












About:

HI,

I'm a professional designer and developer. I will make my best to meet any your requirements regarding the Comics,Pop Art, Cartoon,Cartoon Anime you need .I will create attractive Professional, Creative , Unique , eye-catching amp; High Quality Comics,Pop Art, Cartoon,Cartoon Anime.
What I need to know from you:
The precise dimensions in pixels or inches (width by height);
The colors that you prefer;
Any logos or images (high resolution) that you want to be included;
The text that you want to be included (grammar checked)

If you have any questions or special requests feel free to contact me in the inbox,

100% satisfaction guaranteed (I will offer refund if you are not satisfied with my work)

Thank you very much,

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment