Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will draw cool cel shade color anime manga style

I will draw cool cel shade color anime manga style












About:

NOTE: Please Message me before make a request for available slot and fix price

Wanna have a simple but cool looking illustration? Cel shade is the answer!

Cel shade colored anime manga style is commission is open now! I will draw your illustration with nice color of cel shade that is gorgeous. Bust up, waist up, full body, you name it. Oh, and with background too if you like :)

Starts from just $20 and you can have it :D

Message me for questions and taking slot

Thanks.

Reviews


tinyfoxdoll:Wonderful as always, definitely coming back soon!

keroblack:Always a pleasure to work with.

virlynfucien:great communication

keroblack:Always a pleasure to work with.

virlynfucien:great job following directions


No comments:

Post a Comment