Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will do a celebrity pose caricature

I will do a celebrity pose caricature












About:

With 20 years experience in traditional and digital art in the commercial sector, my use of pencil and digital rendering creates a unique style that will put your caricature in a positive and fresh light. With a look of hand painting, this digital caricature will be a masterpiece on your wall.

This gig will deliver a full digital rendered caricature of your selected personality in high quality and high detail image format. It could be a famous politician, celebrity in the spotlight, sports star, pop star, anyone your want.

The artwork will either be rendered from a single specific photo or done as a composite of given reference material.

The end result of the caricature will be a piece of art in high resolution that can be printed or used in any number of ways, such as tees, mugs, or cushions.

Feel free to have a look through my portfolio for some examples of my previous works, or contact me for any info required that is not listed.

In addition to the caricature I offer video time-lapse rendering of the artwork, so you can see the caricature being painted.

Just note that caricatures are designed to emphasise noticeable features of a person's body or face.

Reviews


jamiebicknell:fantastic. Couldnt have been.more spot.on to what I was expecting.

rob_art:Jamie was another great client. Everything went as well as we both anticipated, and the job came in just on time!!

matt_swann:Amazing!!!

rob_art:Matt had a great idea for a surprise and I was willing to try and achieve it, even with tight deadline. It was very fun, as it meant emulating a movie I have watched and liked. There was some awkwardness with the female face, but it was overcome.\r\nAll in all this is the sort of gig I love doing!

jamiebicknell:fantastic. Couldnt have been.more spot.on to what I was expecting.


No comments:

Post a Comment