Saturday, June 2, 2018

I will draw cartoon character in comic style

I will draw cartoon character in comic style












About:

You need a cartoon drawing?
IT'S EASY!

What you need:

- Place the order
- Clarify the details
- Wait your drawing to be ready:)

Price for 1 character:
  • 1 rough digitally sketched character; $5
  • 1 digitally inked character: $10
  • 1 digitally inked, colored and shaded character is 25$

I DELIVER PSD, TIFF, JPEG, PNG.

How it works:

  • Please send me photos on the Gig’s page
  • I’ll send you a rough sketch to clarify the poses & clothing. If you are satisfied I will continue with my work to final product.
  • I’ll deliver work in extra high resolution.

Thank you for understanding!:)

Reviews


seanreily:The artist had one style and it did not fit what I was looking for.

ryanchang:Great work!!

ronvanherk:Great work and very accurately followed the instructions!

tropexart:Thank you very much for great review, it was great to work with you. I hope we will work again in the future.\r\n\r\n

zeeshan_747:Great work


No comments:

Post a Comment