Saturday, June 2, 2018

I will draw your portrait in comic pop art style

I will draw your portrait in comic pop art style












About:

Portraits POPART by Rockdraw  are elegant, intriguing, and memorable- ideal for fantastic wall art, gifts, Facebook cover and avatars.

I will draw your portrait in Pop art style
in the same style as the drawings on my cover.

Send me a photo - best quality.
Choose the picture you think is best for your style!

Using the reference photos and notes you provide, Rockdraw will create a unique work of art for you in this style

Please Message me before ordering if you have specific Requests.

Thank you!

Reviews


rooberry:This seller was great to work with. He was quick to respond and gave me EXACTLY what I asked for. I am THRILLED with my pop art!!!! I will definitely use him again and I will recommend him to all my friends.

rockdraw:Thank you for your positive comment, thank you for recommending me with your friends

emmapug:Yes I was happy with it. I’ll probably try it again sometime.

rockdraw:Thank you for your positive comment and tip . I'll wait and come back

nylah91babu:Great work! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment