Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will draw your vector portrait in my digital style drawing

I will draw your vector portrait in my digital style drawing












About:

Hello,  I will make  cartoon portrait from your photo." You can chose normal style or big head style"
"It's digitally drawn by hand, No Apps, No Plugin, All Colored"

  • Head and shoulder,,Top Half Body,,and Full Body.
  • [Recommended] Send me head shot photo, from the front and good quality photo (min 300 dpi)
  • Don't send : Blurred, overcast, night shots, Partially covered face, eg covered by hand or objects, and I did not draw the logo on your shirt
  • Don't send me your photo that cut off around head, because your cartoon picture will be cut off too :(
  • Modification can be requested, as long as the modification do not deviate from the original photo.
  • The result will be delivered to you in sizea a4 paper  pixel,portrait/ landscaped JPG, and PNG format with transparent background 

Reviews


markbenikyt:Good to talk, very nice work!

fazridesign:thanks mark !

markbenikyt:She has done a good job. I am very pleased with what she has made.

fazridesign:Happy work to you mark \r\n\r\nthanks !

markbenikyt:Good to talk, very nice work!


No comments:

Post a Comment