Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will draw comic book for you

I will draw comic book for you












About:

Hi ! I am Ujval Purabiya from India. I achieve second level on fiverr. second I can draw comic book for you. I can draw superhero comic, funny comic, rough sketch of comic, in my drawing style. I am the artist of a very new super hero call Tercona,created by Frank James Bailey.I also create it's novel's drawing. You can see on Google and Facebook page (Search Tercona) also.
I draw comic book in four type of different style
1st style -Pencil sketch
2nd style - Black and white inking digital drawing
3rd style - Colorful digital draw not very detail.
4th style - Colorful digital draw High detail.
You have to choose one of these style and i will draw as you required.
And If you have some related photo or images please send me for reference. You also see my reviews on my other GIG of create superhero. I can only provide you jpg,png,psd file format.
Thank you

Reviews


kevinlutter:awesome work!

ujval01:thank you

frankjbailey:Great job. Thanks.

ujval01:Thank you

frankjbailey:This is a very nice drawing of all my characters for a Happy Thanksgiving picture. Ujval took him time to do it right and it ended up great! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment