Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will help you with your manga or comic

I will help you with your manga or comic












About:

UNAVAILABLE UNTIL 1ST NOVEMBER 2017!
FOR BOOKING SLOT, MESSAGE ME HERE OR AT INSTAGRAM @KSHT.CO (still empty but will read all DMs)


I always love to make manga.

I have a team consists of 4 people.

We work faster and better and with different style that you can pick (can't do realist styles)

I can give you a faster time, depends on revisions and difficulty levels.

Sometimes I will finish in 1 day without extra charge.

How can I start ordering?
  1. PM Me for the detail of your orders with the deadline that you want
  2. I'll tell you which gig that you should choose
  3. If there are no available gigs for your orders, i'll make custom order only for you
  4. When you accept, i'll start working and will give you the draft work
  5. If you've satisfied with the draft, i'll start finishing the drawings and deliver it to you.

Note:
  • You can PM me for custom orders/bargaining 
  • Please PM me first about your order, to make sure I have an open slot for the day.
  • Please read the FAQ first.
  • Please don't pressure me to send you the sketch or anything. I'll send it to you when it's ready.

After I finish the project, I would be so happy if you put the project to be my Live Portfolio in the feedback. Thank you :)

Reviews


ovialmasan:Fantastic experience. I received exactly what I asked for. Will be back.

chizumichi:Understanding client and awesome experience with background :)

atayeu:Chizumichi was easy to communicate with. After just 1 revision I received extremely well done work at an even faster than anticipated time. Would work with again! Superb!

chizumichi:First time drawing a tutorial booklet. So much fun and I can also learn something. Thank you for the order!

rabbiweiner:awesome artist!


No comments:

Post a Comment