Saturday, June 2, 2018

I will draw a realistic cartoon portrait of you

I will draw a realistic cartoon portrait of you












About:

Hi, thank you for browsing my gig. You're awesome!

First thing first, I digitally hand draw cartoon portraits down to the hair detail. Absolutely NO apps/filters/plugins or automation techniques are used in my drawing process.

$30 will get you:

  • 1 Head and Shoulders cartoon portrait in generous 1080 x 1080 pixels, PNG format, and transparent background
  • Delivery in 5 days
  • Extra fast delivery available

Some Notes:
  • Please send good quality pictures.
  • see more gigs for half body illustration inbox me for further information.
  • Requests for solid color background and smaller size/resolution are accepted. You'll still get the original 1080 x 1080 pixel transparent background PNG file also.
  • Inbox me if you'd also require objects/pets drawing.

All the cartoons are approved by my cat before being dispatched. Meow




Reviews


gicela1020:Great working with you! Love the outcome of the picture

catoons:Thank you so much it was super amazing experience.thanks a lot for the tip you're so kind \u003c3

karenwojo2012:The artist was very polite and kind. He explained the process clearly and without hiding any fees. He was positive and communicated well. The product delivered exceeded all expectations. I highly recommend and will definitely use again. Thank you.

catoons:Thank you so much for the order and a wonderful review. Yet another of those customers i say i i'd pay to work for. You must have a beautiful heart to recognize art in such a beautiful way. Thank you again.

parmelee2017:I absolutely love my artwork! The artist was incredibly professional from the beginning and communicated quickly. I got my order faster than I expected and it’s beautiful! Thanks so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment