Saturday, June 2, 2018

I will draw an awesome vector cartoon for you

I will draw an awesome vector cartoon for you












About:

Hi Friends,

I have Very good experience in character design, portraiture, and illustration. I have a very flexible style, I'm hard working, and I truly love what I do.My Only goal is to help you make more memorable photos, as a gift to the people closest to you!

Steps:
  • Place the order(ORDER NOW button) if you are not sure what to  order, please contact me first.
  • Send me the photo that you want drawn( Good quality)
  • Receive drawing, complete the order and give review.

For $5 you will get half body painting (from head to chest) with a background in my concept for a single person only, I will be sending the results of my work in JPG / JPEG or PNG format with size as you requested. My standard size is 40x50cm with a resolution of 300dpi.

A
dditional skills:

  • I can make your portrait in my cartoon style
  • I can change your body, clothes, add some object or animal


I would feel very happy if you contact me first before you place order .
Thanks a lot for looking my gig!

Reviews


eduh254:Excellent!

addyson_usa:Thank you so much.

micaldavid:Addyson was marvelous to work with, gave me a great deal for a vector art for our Company. Communication was excellent and the work was done very faster than I expected. I absolutely love his drawing. Thank you so much Addyson, highly recommended to all who is looking for vector portrait.

addyson_usa:Thank you so much for ordering my Gig again :) Hopefully will do more project for you.

johnsnow007:Thanks for the work, it really looks awesome.. will get back to you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment