Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will create a cartoon character.

I will create a cartoon character.












About:

We are a group of freelance artists. And we hope to help you to bring your ideas for life by the most beautiful and cutest illustrations.

We will work 2 steps:

Step 1 - Sketch: I will send you the sketches within the first half timeline of the order. I will work on and agree with the feedback about the layout, ideas (characters, background, front ground) of the illustrations.

Step 2 - Color: I will send you on the final day of the order. I will work on and agree with the feedback about the color, light. I will not agree with any feedback about the ideas or layout at this step.

So, please help me to check the sketches carefully before we work on the color step!

P/s: The source file (PSD file) is with 1 layer for the illustration.

Reviews


bellobey:Good and fast, with both modifications and response

kierenfitz0672:great to work with again

danh_art:Thank you so much!

briandacres:Best work always! When you buy from this seller you’re guaranteed to get you’re moneys worth! They were patient and didn’t mind revising it so the order could be perfect!

danh_art:Thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment