Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will make a cute fun cartoon couple portrait of you with my style

I will make a cute fun cartoon couple portrait of you with my style












About:

Welcome to my Fiverr Gig! Thank you for viewing this!

I make digital hand-drawn cartoon portraits for any occasion:
Profile Photos, Banners, Birthday gifts, Christmas presents or Couple Anniversaries.
You can chose normal style or big head style.

Important NOTE:

*Send your most updated amp; best quality photo (min. 300 dpi) or 100 Kb in file size.
*Don't send: Blurred, overcast, night shots, Partially covered face cause it will be drawn manually
*Don't send me photos that are cut off around head, cause your cartoon will be cut off too.
*Modification can be requested, as long as the modification do not deviate from the original photo.
*No Vectors please!

Reviews


hoteggz:Cool. Thanks a lot.

gummy09:Great buyer, would definitely work with him again.

ida_farhan:Would use this seller again and again! Perfect work!

gummy09:Thanks for the tip. Would definitely work with her again.

juancgar:I was expecting a good job, but I was mistaken, not only was it \


No comments:

Post a Comment