Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will create cool cartoon of you and your partner

I will create cool cartoon of you and your partner












About:

I will make a cartoon of you and your partner for valentine

All I need is for you to send me a high quality pictures and I will make your cartoon

Please take note of the following while placing your order:

1. Please send high quality pictures only as low quality pictures will deter the resemblance of cartoon to the picture you sent

2.Only send pictures in the pose you want. I DON'T CHANGE POSES IN PICTURES.

3. If you want something more/else other than cartoon in gta style, you SHOULD message me for a custom order.

4. If you are not clear on anything, PLEASE MESSAGE ME before placing your orders and I'll reply you ASAP.

Thanks again for reading this description. I will be awaiting your order.

Reviews


alvarezpl:ok thx thx :)

honey_jerry:You're much welcome

gtmiked:great job as usual

honey_jerry:Thanks for your patronage\r\n

alvarezpl:ok thx thx :)


No comments:

Post a Comment