Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will make a cartoon logo of highly qualified and amazing

I will make a cartoon logo of highly qualified and amazing












About:

Hello I am Desnaa, 
I'm a professional graphic designer  with 8 years experience .
 
I can make badge logo, vintage, cartoon, classic, versatile and modern a whole range of logo you want for your company in a short time .
This is my style : badge, vintage, classic, versatile and modern logo, only on Fiverr.
-  PNG with transparent background
-  JPEG File
-  Unlimited Modifications Free ( Special Offer )
-  Express Modification
-  Perfect work
-  emblem and badge logo
-  trace work
-  vector work
-  source files
-  high quality
-  revisions
 
- Transparent background is in PNG format, great for printing purpose and to be put on any colored background. Format: PNG, 300dpi..
- If you order for multiple logos, please order separately to avoid confusions.
- Stationery design will be made matched the logo in clean, minimal style. Complicated/special design would get additional charges.
- Social Media covers profile picture and cover photo design for facebook, instagram and twitter matching the designed logo.
 
Best regards
Desnaa

Reviews


dercarlson:everythink okay.

desnaa:well thank you for giving me 5 stars, i am very happy.\r\nuntil you meet at the next project.

dercarlson:everythink okay.

desnaa:well thank you for giving me 5 stars, i am very happy.\r\nuntil you meet at the next project.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment