Friday, June 1, 2018

I will paint a custom portrait of you or your pet

I will paint a custom portrait of you or your pet












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Hi, I'm Ely and I'm a freelance illustrator and textile designer. I've been working for 7 years now. 

I work with traditional techniques but I also love painting digitally, and I can help you to create outstanding illustrations for your projects.

--- 

Custom portrait illustration of a person or a pet.

I will paint this portraits using black ink for the basic package and gouache on watercolor paper for the colorful ones. After the final painting it's done I scan the image and prepare the files.

You will receive:

1. 8x10" PDF file for print (300 dpi)
2. 8x10" JPG file for online sharing (72 dpi)

*Original painting can be send for an extra cost and upon request. Please have in mind that the delivery time frame only consider the creation of the image and the digital deliver of the file, but doesn't consider the shipping time.

You will receive:

1. 8x10" original painting (ink or gouache) on watercolor paper. 

*Commercial use is available for an extra cost.

  • Keep in mind that the illustration will be created in my own unique style.
  • The premium package includes up to 4 figures, consider that you can mix and match.

Feel free to contact me if you have any doubts! 

:)

Reviews


roxanne18:Such a groovy experience!

elyluu:Easy going collaboration.

alishafrancisco:Brilliant artist. Excellent communication.

elyluu:Lovely project to work with and amazing experience.

roxanne18:Such a groovy experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment