Friday, June 1, 2018

I will draw custom made cartoons for your blog or website

I will draw custom made cartoons for your blog or website












About:

I will not entertain questions, please read my gig and gig extras fully. Do not ask for quote!

I will create gag panel cartoon in this style, this is a quick loose sketch style cartooning without too much details [ see samples].

please don't hire me to copy others style or to draw caricatures.

You can send other's artworks, images, pictures for reference only

one panel = one gig order
multiple panels = additional gig orders per panel

• gray scale [color optional]
• jpeg / PNG file format

*** raster image only, no vector.

Rights remain with the artist but you can use it anyway you want. Only the artist can sell and resell the cartoons to anyone who want to purchase.

A gag panel cartoon is most often a single-panel cartoon, usually including a hand-lettered or typeset caption beneath the drawing. -Wikipedia

you will provide the ideas, situations, scripts, instructions. I will not do the thinking for you,  i will provide only the illustrations. 

please read my gig carefully before placing orders thanks

Reviews


chdimov:Adhered exactly to what I requested.\nCartoon images are great!\nFantastic value!

hamp6142:Fast and easy

iartservice:thanks sir

johnwalston:Thanks for the great cartoon.

iartservice:thanks sir


No comments:

Post a Comment