Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will draw cute cartoon portrait from your photo

I will draw cute cartoon portrait from your photo












About:

Hello, and thank you for checking out my cartoon portrait gig! :)

I draw cartoon portraits for any occasion: a social network avatar, a birthday gift, a christmas present, couple's anniversary.

Please read this instruction before Order , Thanks.


Steps:

1. see the pricing first and choose one you want than press order button.

2. send me the photo that you want drawn( Good quality), 

3. receive drawing, complete the order and give review. (You will receive JPEG or PNG file)


Gig Extra :
  • Additional Figure = $5 to $15 (Depending on the Package)
  • Add item or anything = $5
  • Source file (PSD) - $5

Send the best photo please, not blured and high resolution. So I can do the best. DON'T send photo with covered face or cut off around head, because it will be drawn as it.


For special requests please contact me in the inbox first.

Thank You
Regards
sazzadhasan10

Reviews


dfire4:Friendly seller! Thanks !

sazzadhasan10:Thanks a lot\r\n

frankmartin1:great work done

sazzadhasan10:Thanks a lot

jannatolferdous:Very good experience


No comments:

Post a Comment