Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will draw your portrait into caricature cartoon

I will draw your portrait into caricature cartoon












About:

I will draw your picture into caricature cartoon for $5. You can choose style with normal big head or super big head, No problem if you only want normal body.

Fiverr's Watermark Will Not Appear on Final Result

For $5 You will Get :
A half Body ( Head To Shoulder)
JPEG/PNG File With Solid Color or Transparent Background (1024x768 px)
regular or circle style

"Check My Extra Gig"

NOTED :

Send me a good quality photo and high resolution, quality photo you send will be affect with the results


Best Regards.
Deana

Reviews


pst_sport2017:Excellent work.

deanandut:always happy to give best service to my customer

teddymac1:Excellent creative

deanandut:always happy to give best service

marthaerskine:I was supper nervous about this being my 1st purchase with anyone within Fiverr! I wasn't an easy customer to work with and requested multiple revisions. Deanandut was very patient, always willing to take my requests in stride and continued to work until I was satisfied!! My customers LOVED the final Caricature!!


No comments:

Post a Comment