Friday, June 1, 2018

I will draw your character or you in my style

I will draw your character or you in my style












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello! I'm a freelance illustrator. I draw original characters in a cartoon/comic own style. 
I can draw your character, yourself or a fanart. 

Each drawing is one character without background. I could draw some simple background, but detailed background count like an add fee.

I'll need good reference of whatever you want. 

If we can communicate faster I can finish your order faster,
So please try to check out on the advancements as fast as you can


I will not draw furries, gore, xxx or controversial things. 

You can see more of my work in my Behance
https://www.behance.net/MATNseries

and my instagram profile
https://www.instagram.com/matn94/

Reviews


teddbox:This is one of the best

matn94:Good as ever :) thank you

mayhan:Amazing seller! amazing as always, very high quality work and great communication - clearly one of the best sellers on fiverr right now.

matn94:good experience as ever :)

teddbox:I LOVE THEM!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment