Friday, June 1, 2018

I will make illustration in anime, manga style

I will make illustration in anime, manga style












About:

Hello!
I can draw your character based on your sketch, photo or description.
First I'll show you my rough sketch (if it needs). If you like It, I begin to work.

Please be clear in giving descriptions (the less description I have the more I'll use my own imagination) and make sure that it is final and you've decided.
All files will be send in JPG or PNG; 
PSD - for additional price.
I don't do NSFW
The completed commission will be uploaded on my web gallery, unless you don't want this to happen.

For custom commissions please pm me for prices.

Reviews


dipstick379:Thank you so much! I love it, great art

bimep_2013:Nice to work with you =)

sukyjay:Again really happy with the work. Extremely talented artist.

bimep_2013:It was very nice to work for Suky Jay.\r\nThanks for commission me again =)

sukyjay:Work is to the highest standard, great eye for detail. I'm very pleased.


No comments:

Post a Comment