Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will work very hard to accomplish this. If you're interested in a design, feel free to contact me any time! + See More

I will work very hard to accomplish this. If you're interested in a design, feel free to contact me any time! + See More












About:

My recent work portfolio samples:
https://flic.kr/s/aHskAwzv7t

NOTE
If You are looking for a Cartoon Character/Mascot logo, please order my Standard package($40).Cartoon characters are not included to Basic Package ($10).

Please read the information below, if you are interested in a professionally designed logo.

You will get:

  • Industrial Grade Premium Logo
  • Original Vector Files (AI, EPS, PSD Formats)
  • High Quality (300DPI) JPEG and PNG files
  • Unlimited (Free) Revisions
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Feel free to contact me, at any time for ordering information and design. I will get back to you as soon as possible, to answer any of your questions and concerns.

*Reproduction of any sample materials, for the purposes of commercial gain is prohibited.

Reviews


gifford68:No revision needed! Nailed it first time! Will certainly be using again. Thank you

dartdesigns:Thank you so much!!

felixb92:great service!

thefuggers:Really amazing work. Highly recommended. The artist is very professional and took the notes I gave and implemented them to perfection.

dartdesigns:Thank you so much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment