Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will draw a funny caricature of you, with a bighead

I will draw a funny caricature of you, with a bighead












About:

Hello, do you want cartoons or caricatures funny, high quality, at a cheap price?

Here is the place.

For just $ 5, you will get

- 1 PEOPLE AVATAR ( HEAD TO SHOULDER ONLY)
-
HIGH QUALITY
- High resolution
- PNG OR JPG FORMAT. 7542 x 5492 PIXELS
-
Free revision until you are satisfied
- free background, according to your request.


HOW TO ORDER?

Click "Order Now" in my gig and read the description before order.
Check my extras for another option!

FOR BEST RESULT: SEND ME YOUR PHOTO FROM THE FRONT  IN GOOD QUALITY PHOTO

NOTE :
- If you ORDER 2 PERSON, please make 2 order, 3 person 3 order, and next
(1 PERSON, 1 ORDER, NOT MULTIPLE), But it doesn't matter if you want 2 people in one picture, we just negotiate first.
- Price for ONE QUANTITY, ANY EXTRAS, and FAST DELIVERY just for ONE PERSON (if you order 2 person, please make it 2 quantity)
- I just draw a human.
- I am not change pose or anything, just draw like photo (except change color)


So, what are your waiting for? Let's order here! :D


do not worry if I'm a new seller, I will ensure that you are not disappointed.

your satisfaction is my happiness.

Reviews


intricatephoto:fantastic communicating, fast delivery. love the work. support an artist today

musadadirejeki:thank you very much

septumm:Excellent work

musadadirejeki:thank you very much

travismoore695:prompt reply


No comments:

Post a Comment