Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will amazing character, cartoons, anime and comics

I will amazing character, cartoons, anime and comics












About:

CONGRATULATIONS I am ChicaNomada and if these are here because you need the best ... and I can help you I'm your new super girl on your purchase you will have an excellent quality illustrations that will make you get customers , your brand , show all your creativity and attention.

I guarantee a spectacular and creative illustration just for you .. 1 Original drawing for all uses with a realistic style , anime , cartoon of a series or the preferlike you !

WHAT YOU MUST GIVE ME ?

I just need your idea base..con my super powers ... I 'll take care of its transformation from good to FABULOUS if you have a script not forget to comment :)

I WILL BE YOUR GIRL NARRATOR , WRITER , DESIGNER , ARTIST AND PUBLISHER Dare to be part of the many customers satisfied with my services ! I assure you that you will become a fan of ChicaNómada!

Reviews


jbliving70:It is such a joy to work with a real professional! Trust her with all your illustration needs

chicanomada:Amazing Buyer! :)

mav0711:Great service!

chicanomada:Amazing buyer! :D

mav0711:Great service and work, will be using her talents again.


No comments:

Post a Comment