Friday, June 1, 2018

I will draw Face only from your photo in full color (Free PNG File)

I will draw Face only from your photo in full color (Free PNG File)












About:

Hi, I will draw your face in cartoon version :D
Do you want to have cartoon for your avatar, profile picture, LOGO cartoon or name card, maybe? I will help you to make it happen! :D

So, what first?
It's simple, read the description:

1. You just send your photo (please send potrait photo, because I focus draw face only)
2. You can choose option for your cartoon;
  • VERSION 1 : I just draw color version
  • VERSION 2 : I just draw black and white version
3. Do you want cartoon in half or full body? CHECK MY EXTRAS!!

Note:
- You will get cartoon in 800x600 (basic order)
- I just draw human.

Are you wanna more options? Check my extras!! :D

Reviews


jonday771:Really great quality and fast!

brice_mercier:thank you so much

davidjihad:amazing great work

brice_mercier:thank you so much

ebrtmyr:It was fine


No comments:

Post a Comment