Friday, June 1, 2018

I will draw a full body sized image with comprehensive tones and shades

I will draw a full body sized image with comprehensive tones and shades












About:

Hi there,
I'm Ella and welcome to my gig.
Ella is a comic illustrator, a cartoonist and a caricaturist. I guess I was born with a pencil in my hand because all my work is digitally hand drawn, no filters.
I love what I do and I'm very passionate about it.

What will you get with this gig: 
  • 100% hand drawn comic from your prescription.
  • Delivered as .JPG file, 4000x4000px resolution at 300dpi, ready to-be-printed;
  • 100% quality and satisfaction guaranteed.

Why not send me a message first so I'll add a touch of excellence to your net project. I am a great communicator and always at your service.

Regards,
Ella.

Reviews


splicegirl:This seller was amazing! Talented, listened, and understood exactly what I wanted! Got it perfect on the first try, only my extreme pickiness needed one quick revision, which had nothing to do with their work but my OCD! I will absolutely, definitely be back when I need some more comic book art. I couldn't be happier.

ellabrian:Thank you. I'll be glad to work for you over and over

therooftoptruro:They are great Good job

ellabrian:Thank you!

therooftoptruro:Sensational work well done to you Ella


No comments:

Post a Comment