Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will draw your cartoon portrait

I will draw your cartoon portrait












About:

to see all my work, please check out my instagram page @outlinesb.m

Hey There ! Thank you for checking out my gig :)

I am a new seller here. I draw any type of cartoon or outline portrait .

The $5 Gig includes: 
- Shoulder/Stomach up 
- One person in black & white or full color
- In 900x900 resolution (JPEG or PNG file)

Extra options:
- Extra fast 1 day delivery - $5

For special requests, please contact me first.

Thank you very much, looking forward to hearing from you and drawing your cartoon portrait! :)
Menna

Reviews


envyscanvas:I got back from her very quickly!

outlinessbm:Outstanding Experience!

tamilvibez:She was quick with the order and easy to work with :D I soo love the outcome :D thank you so much.

outlinessbm:Outstanding Experience!

beautybyellie:The seller was so patient with my modification requests, and gave me even more than I expected! I am extremely happy with the end result! Highly recommend, thank you again!


No comments:

Post a Comment