Friday, June 1, 2018

I will made the project my best art so far, get priority, and other premium features. Will be Epic!

I will made the project my best art so far, get priority, and other premium features. Will be Epic!












About:

This Gig is about create any icon sticker from your desired portrait face of a character or object. I will try my best to meet your expectations with professional experience resulting high quality digital design and ready to print.

If you have any questions, I will be happy to help. You can message me directly on fiverr.

Note : If you have a detail or rough sketch, please kindly put it on gig's requirements before place the order. We have to discuss it in detail.

Regards
Zakiy

Reviews


huntz1:Amazing work!

zakiywardhana:Outstanding Experience!

davidmitchel510:Good work done super quick!

zakiywardhana:Outstanding Experience!

davidmitchel510:Nailed it on the first try!


No comments:

Post a Comment