Friday, June 1, 2018

I will do a watercolor portrait

I will do a watercolor portrait












About:

If you like paintings with colorful and rich textures like real watercolor
Please check this gig's real samples.

Even this is a Digital painting, This is a hand painting.
I use my drawing tablet. And, a software that can simulate natural mediums better.
no photoshop effects.

5$ normal order.
  •     only your face with abstract background
  •     800x800 size.100ppi
  •     Please check the second image on my gig gallery
 
10$ (extra 5$)

  •    full head painting
  •     1600x1600 200dpi

15 $ (extra 10)
  • Hq image
  • 2500x2500 300dpi
  • Much define details
  • Including some of your cloth parts

I paint one person for one gig
If you need to paint two ,just use two orders.



Reviews


misterandme:Great communication! Beautiful artwork! Highly recommend!

lakenya16:The final work was delivered way before the expected delivery date and was executed perfectly!

cedricwright:I like it so much

ashleyr1110:Great A+++++

andivision:Thank you...!\r\nGreat buyer..


No comments:

Post a Comment