Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will draw a family caricature drawing

I will draw a family caricature drawing












About:

What will you get with this gig: 
- Stunning, 100% Hand-drawn pencil caricature of your family from photos (I can work with separate photos)

- Delivered as .JPG / PNG file, in high resolution (short side 3000 pix) at 300 DPI, or as requested.

*COLORED Version can be purchased in Extras!

**Prices are Per PERSON

How to Order:
- Click on ORDER NOW button

- Upload photos of the persons you'd like me to draw


For special requests contact me in inbox first ;)

Reviews


eugenfootsteps:Great work. I love it. Thank you so much! Will order again

valkyriasart:Many thanks!

simonhawkes:fast delivery and a high quality product. Thank you for all your work

valkyriasart:Thank you!

eugenfootsteps:great work. Thank you so much. Will order again


No comments:

Post a Comment