Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will design an amazing cartoon character

I will design an amazing cartoon character












About:

Do you need a Professional Quality Cartoon Design at a very competitive price?
Then you've come at the right gig. I'm a illustrator with a background and degree in animation. I have a great experience in making character design for personal or commercial use.

Cartoon characters I make is great for animation, children's book, comic books, as a gift, online avatar, Youtube banner, or just for the fun of of making your cartoon character come to life.

My prices:
Basic $10 - One SIMPLE character design. Black and white or line art only.
Standard $25 - One great character design in full color. 
Premium $55 - One character design in full color + a background.

Gig Extra:
Source file (Photoshop) - $10 per figure
Commercial use (for work that will be use commercially or if you want to own the copyright) - $10 per figure
Extra Figure - $25
Extra detail/prop (phone, laptop or any small objects) - $5

Send me a message first before placing an order.

If you need something else, don't hesitate to send me a message

Thanks you for coming to my gig.

Reviews


alaaserry:Quality drawings and on time. Thanks

enriqueaholmes:Amazing as usual!

enriqueaholmes:I’m actually getting ready to send over 6 more characters. Fast, communicable and great work!

snoopy40s:I will DEFINITELY be working with pencilbleed again in the future,he met ALL my needs PLUS more!!

joshuabrennan:came out exactly how I pictured it in my head and then some


No comments:

Post a Comment