Friday, August 31, 2018

I will make your photo into cartoon portrait

I will make your photo into cartoon portrait












About:

Drawing your face or headshot into cartoon caricature.

Instruction : When ordering please send me at least one photo/reference (good quality) of the person/people you would like me to draw and any further details you would like included.

basic $5 FOR ONE HEADSHOT IN 3 DAYS (960 x 760 pixel, jpg file)

+$5 FOR DELIVERY IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS

+$5 FOR MORE THAN 1 PERSON TO BE DRAW

+$10 FOR GET AI FILE

+$15 FOR FULL BODY

+$15 FOR COMMERCIAL USE


Check out my Gig Extras below for more options!

Message me before ordering if you have Additional / Specific Requests

Delivered in JPG or PNG format

Thanks!


kind regards

Frart09

Reviews


tfwnick:super easy and exactly what I was after. Thanks!

frart09:awesome. great buyer. thank you so much. come again

thomasmac3:Great work...

frart09:great. thank you so much. come again.

hansdeboel:Great work. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment