Friday, August 31, 2018

I will draw a comic or manga page in my styles for your story

I will draw a comic or manga page in my styles for your story












About:

I'll draw your manuscript to be a manga, black/white.

1 gig order for 1 page only. If more than 1 page then send me message, we can make a deal ,any kind genre except hentai and mecha.i draw in manual,scan in 300 dpi,a4 size.
1 page 5 or 6 panel only.
I can draw any types of genre (Action, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy,...)

i welcome all kinds of suggestion for the success of the project. 
Feel Free to chat with me.

Thank you for order

Reviews


ranarobert:Wow, such an amazing artist \nShe is so talented in manga page\nI love her work \nWill ordering again

drawkad:was so cool to work with you 100/10

hendriff:Excellent to work with.

drawkad:was so great to work with you

hotepanthony:magnificent


No comments:

Post a Comment