Friday, August 31, 2018

I will have solution for all of your illustrations

I will have solution for all of your illustrations












About:

Any type of illustration can come in this segment.

I need to get all the details and materials before I start.
There must be written script for each job, in which size, visual style etc. are clearly mentioned.
If size of the artwork is not specific, delivery will be on A4 portrait or landscape with 300 dpi.


Charges in this gig is set according to the normal sizes. If someone needs a quality greater than 300 dpi, extra of 5-20 $ will be cost, depends how large it is.

Reviews


fitswithtools:Navjot was great to work with he took the time to understand my requirements as was very patient when I asked him for changes. the end result was well worth the time put in. If you need an understanding Guy then Navjot your man.

navjotbatti:Thanks looking forward to your next project!!

mikegerweck:Great communication! Drew sketches to show me before the final illustrations were drawn and made adjustments to the pictures until I was satisfied. Thank you :)

navjotbatti:Great thanks!!!

foxfur:Great all around


No comments:

Post a Comment