Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will draw sticker chibi for line and others

I will draw sticker chibi for line and others












About:

Hello! Thank you for your interest in my gig!
Please read the description and contact me before ordering!
(These are NOT actual stickers. They are just in a style to mimic the look of a sticker)

Rights: All rights are owned by me unless you purchase the commercial usage license. (please credit me)
Commercial Use: You will have to purchase the commercial usage license ($20) if you wish to use the art for: 
  1. commercial, 
  2. promotional, 
  3. endorsement, 
  4. advertising or 
  5. merchandising purposes.

Instructions:
  • Send me a reference image
  • Provide some description or detail if you want (poses, added items, color, etc)

My Prices:
(DO NOT ask for lowered price)
  • $40- 5 Stickers Chibi
  • $75 - 10 Stickers Chibis
  • $150 - 16 Stickers Chibis
  • +$5 - For additional details

Dimensions:
Sticker Chibis will be 400px in height with a resolution of 72px (best for web). If you would like the dimensions to be larger or printable resolution (300px), please let me know.

What I WON't draw:
nudity/sexual themes.
realism and furry
(will draw anything else to practice)

I can make a couple revisions if you are not satisfied.
Have any questions? Contact me and let me know.

Thank you~
-Lendzye

Reviews


mastercava:Despite my complex request, she was able to provide exactly what I was searching for and delivered an amazing result :D.. Highly suggested

lulusaur:Thank you so muchhh, I love it so much ; ^ ; \u003c3 You are amazingggg!!

lendzye:Outstanding Experience!

thetennco:Best on Fiverr

mastercava:Despite my complex request, she was able to provide exactly what I was searching for and delivered an amazing result :D.. Highly suggested


No comments:

Post a Comment