Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will doing simple cartoon your photo with this style

I will doing simple cartoon your photo with this style












About:

Hi,

I will doing simple coloring cartoon from your favourites image with so artistics.
For information are :
  • in 2 day 1 image
  • Half body or head shoot is $5 
  • full body is $10 
  • With source file need extra charge is $5.

For information much more, you can message me. :). 

Thanks,
Srisay 

Reviews


expertoutfit:Unique and Original Artwork! Good Job! :-) A++++++++++

srisay:Thank you so much!

icying85:Seller quickly revised the draft product and im pleased with the final product! Thank you!

srisay:You're welcome. Thank you so much too!

mitkerszreggeli:Nice work, thank U! I recommend the Seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment