Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will draw children characters using my cartoon style

I will draw children characters using my cartoon style












About:

Draw a character Illustration with my cartoon style
- For person, send me a photo or description
- For fantasy character send me a detail description and sample photo about their clothes, hair, etc.

Rules :
1. When sketch is finish and approved by client, we can't change it again.
2. When Picture or Character already illustrated you can ask to redraw it again, but it will charge for 10$.
3. Change the concept when product illustrated it will charge like new but more expensive.
4. Make a right decision before you approve the sketch.
5. Thank you.

Reviews


dgworld:Images don't always look like the person. Not in same time zone so communication was harder. Took a few days initially to get brief sorted and the six extra days which pushed out deadline. Result was OK buy not exactly what I asked for but ran out of time for when artwork was needed.

panpanapr:Thank you for you Advice to me, But about the look-like's character. Saw where you were clicking the Gig. It was on cartoon not realism. Thank you.

jdwboardgames:Legit artist. Very nice and helpful!

panpanapr:Thank You, See you next order :))

searchpro:Once again, outstanding work.


No comments:

Post a Comment