Friday, August 31, 2018

I will paint a brilliant caricature portrait

I will paint a brilliant caricature portrait












About:

I am a very fast and highly experienced graphic artist that specializes in digitally painted caricature portraits.


I strive for a high quality surreal, but still very true to life look in my caricature portrait paintings.  I try my best to capture the minute details that make my subjects face unique and special.


My caricature portraits are great for avatars and social media identity. They also make awesome gifts for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries etc.


Send me a picture and I’ll put a smile on your face with my talent. For best results, a high-resolution photo close-up picture is preferred.



Please Note

  • Delivery will be in JPEG or PNG file formats at 300dpi in an A4 size. (2480 pixels x 3508 pixels )
  • All work is done in color, with one included revision.

Reviews


rick7774:The result / caricature was absolutely perfect, better than I expected. Will definitely work with Aimsart again. Thank you very much!

aimsart:Perfect experience! Clear and prompt communication, and just a joy to deal with.

charleyfarley13:Fantastic communication and understanding of what I needed, thank you!!

aimsart:Great client! Very communicative and a pleasure to deal with.

ronin95:She did an amazing job! Very fast too, delivered in hours. Well done, I highly recommend her.


No comments:

Post a Comment