Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will draw a unique cartoon of your photo

I will draw a unique cartoon of your photo












About:

PLEASE READ MY DESCRIPTION FIRST :

For $5 you will get one (1) basic portrait,  HEAD TO SHOULDER, less detailed,(see slideshow for extras/pricing comparison) 


Terms and conditions:

  • I only draw HEAD TO SHOULDER
  • What you need to do is send me your portrait photo (recommended in Good Quality).
  • Don't send : Blurred, overcast, night shots, Partially covered face, eg covered by hand or objects.
  • One gig per one person.
  • Delivered in .jpg files
  • I can't make different expression because i draw only like the original photo.
  • price above is only for ONE face

Feel free to contact me first.

See extras for more.



Thanks for reading. ^_^

        

Reviews


jendelamotte:Great as always! Thanks!

senseye:Outstanding Experience!

oohsusieq206:Exactly what I was hoping for! Super easy and fast order. Highly recommend.

senseye:Outstanding Experience!

johnmarshall307:Great Seller Willing to work with this seller again


No comments:

Post a Comment