Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will create super cute and funny motivational cards for you

I will create super cute and funny motivational cards for you












About:

Do you want to bring a big smile on a friend's face and brighten their day? Or do you want to just have some happy characters bringing up your mood?

Well, you are at the right place, my friend! I have the ability to create super cute, friendly, funny characters - foodies, veggies, other objects, etc...

I use super fine watercolor thick paper and professional watercolor pencils Caran d`ache! The quality of my artwork is high and very warm to the touch.

The cards are folded and come with an envelope with each one. 

Let me know which characters you want me to animate for you and what motivational message you want them to say and I am on it! 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment