Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will draw awesome cartoon character for you

I will draw awesome cartoon character for you












About:

I will draw CARTOON avatar of you from head to shoulder up in the style you can see above for $5 or check out packages.

For $5 you will get:

- 1 people Cartoon Portrait (Head to Shoulder) 36 hours max.
-Colored version
-Jpg format (1200x1200 px) 300dpi
-Png format, jpg format.
-Background like example.

 Here are the STEPS
  1. Select a package you can see or Contact me for any questions.
  2. Complete Requirements.( Submit a good quality image for best result )
  3. Accept Delivery and Review to complete order


IMPORTANT:
  • Please Contact me if you need more that 1 Cartoon Portrait (I will discount you for biggest projects)


 If you like my gig share with friends.
Thanks for visit my gig.


Best Regard. 

Reviews


ilanflash:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

brandnewpromo:Thank you!

sadhonbiswas:Outstanding Experience!

dorsoroker17:Great work!

sadhonbiswas:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment