Monday, August 27, 2018

I will paint your favourite pokemon in my style

I will paint your favourite pokemon in my style












About:

Amazing quality illustration for only 5$! It will be the perfect gift!

DELIVERY WITHIN 3 DAYS. 
EXTRA FAST DELIVERY available.


Mixed media: traditional watercolor with digital edition :)


*IMPORTANT* 
Don't forget to send me the picture of your pokemon after you buy the gig!

Thank you very much! ^^

PS: Please, note that this is digitally delivered, I don't ship it physically. 

If you have any question, ask me!

Reviews


katelynmcivor:Awesome communication! Delivered exactly what I wanted and more!\nIt was a pleasure to work with her :)

iamuptonogood:Excellent communication! I'll totally recommend her as a buyer and would love to work with her again :)\r\n\r\nThank you Katelyn!

plushienator:My second order and I love it! Great communication and super cooperative; Camila is a wonderful artist. \u003c3\nI have no words! Thank you very much!!

iamuptonogood:My second time working with her and it was just as amazing as the first time :) Karin is awesome! Thank you very much for ordering again \u003c3

andalie:I think the art turned out great! Would buy again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment