Monday, August 27, 2018

I will draw illustrations in my signature styles

I will draw illustrations in my signature styles












About:

*** Above are the 3 packages for quick orders. If you have custom requests, please contact me:

  • Lower prices for requests with less requirements are available.
  • Special prices for requests with special requirements are available.
  • A free sample in b&w.

ALIOSA CAN DRAW ANYTHING !!!

Hi everyone!

About Aliosa:

- I hold a Bachelor Degree in Fine Art. My specialization is Art Education.
- I'm a Fiverr level 2 seller with top rating (100%).
- I'm patient, friendly and open.
- My art works are all original and custom made.

Your satisfaction is my 1st priority. I guarantee:

  • Very quick responses.
  • Open and friendly discussions.
  • On time delivery.
  • Very beautiful illustrations.

*** Please note that I reserve all rights of my art works. 

*** With commercial use, you will have a non-exclusive right to make copies of the art work you order and sell them, but I still retain the ownership and other rights including, but not limited to, the rights to create derivative works.

*** Should you wish to have exclusive rights, we can discuss about transferring all rights to you. 

Thank you.

Reviews


roystephen:Aliosa is a phenomenal drawer with an incredible resume and catalogue. She did an amazing job working on the cover for my musical album and I’m thankful for that.

aliosa:I really enjoyed this project. The idea for the cover art is brilliant !!!

alic88:Seamless! Catered to my unique needs, quirks and demands.

aliosa:I was such a pleasure working with you !!! You are responsive, positive, and thoughtful. Your instruction is clear and detailed. Thank you for being a wonderful customer !!!

davehellman:For the price I paid I expected more. I order lots of designs on Fiverr and have always gotten higher quality for less. In all honesty, I was disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment