Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will draw professional caricature of you

I will draw professional caricature of you












About:

Good Day ^^

Who wouldn't want to be a cartoon character? Well now you can! I will make a cartoon of you (or a friend) based on a photo of you!

These cartoons make great gifts for friends, family or just yourself. You can use them for anything you wish, both personal and commercial!

it's only $10 you get one SHADES COLOR caricature of one person head and shoulders in HIGH RESOLUTION.

READ ME BEFORE ORDER

Reviews


aamullins65:This is the second time I've worked with Gus - he is outstanding!

gusagus:Thank you so much!! I really loved working with you and thank you so much for the generous tip!!

aamullins65:Gus did a great job and was very responsive - will use his services again

gusagus:Thank you so much!! I really loved working with you and thank you so much for the generous tip!!

pulkitim:Amazing work. Loved it.


No comments:

Post a Comment