Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will draw silly cartoons my style

I will draw silly cartoons my style












About:

Cartoons, my style! I could draw ONE cartoon as per your instructions.
It would be in ink, rendered with BASIC, FLAT COLORS
If you want just black or white, no problem.  
Pencil rendered?
Charcoal? Just add a few bucks for the extra efforts.
Now if you want full colors--like the kangaroo above, that is another ten  for better quality.
I will  send you a high res,  300 dpi jpeg file  of the finished work.

Reviews


zimbert:Stunning work as usual, the best artist on fiverr by far.\nIf you need some art done this is the gig you need to get.

rickycastillo:Thank you so much Sir!

wyndelllakawyn:The seller has a great artistic style and is very creative with it. Every gig turns out fantastic and looks amazing. I always look forward to future view with the seller.

rickycastillo:Thanks sir.

detabb:This was my second time working with Ricky--and I must say I very much look forward to doing continued business with him! Fast turnaround time and always excellent quality, great work for my business! Because of Ricky, I haven't had the opportunity or need so far to do freelance business with anyone else on Fiverr!


No comments:

Post a Comment