Friday, August 31, 2018

I will draw any character that you like whether it's your own or canon!

I will draw any character that you like whether it's your own or canon!












About:

Hello, my name is Brie! I've been drawing ever since I was little and over the last few years I've really gotten into creating and drawing my own original characters. 
What I love to draw most is fun expressions and cute couples of any orientation

Yes! I will also draw: 
-Most NSFW themes
-Furries (I just don't have much practice with them but I'll do my best!)
-Violent themes
-Any ship with canon characters no matter how farfetched 
-Self insert couples (*bangs fists on counter* Because cringe culture is a LIE!!!!) 
-If you're still not sure just ask! I'm happy to be able to meet new people and get to know what they're interested in!

The only thing I can think of that I absolutely don't want to draw is political stuff. 

Reviews


streetsmartpub:Perfect! Just what I wanted.

streetsmartpub:Looks great! Thank you!

streetsmartpub:They look great!

streetsmartpub:I love them! Well done understanding what I was looking for. Super fast turn around.

streetsmartpub:Perfect! Just what I wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment