Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will draw cartoon style portrait from your photo

I will draw cartoon style portrait from your photo












About:

I will draw cartoon illustration from your photo. You can use it on a greeting card, your avatar or profile picture, or anything you want.

Please send your photo in good resolution, so i can draw it as good as i can.
The finish drawing for this package is chest-up size, 1200x800px resolution .jpg & .png (transparent background) files.
You also can choose for fast delivery time than the standard time on your order page.

If you feel like it, please hit the favorite button. It will mean a lot for me. And you can also share your amazing experience with your friends and family.

Feel free to contact me if you found something that I haven't explained in this brief description, or anything.
Sincerely.

Reviews


miyukimatsumine:I made a few requests to modify when he draw the illustration from a photo. The illustrator did a great job.

chefjamesd:Good job, thanks

richardlampone:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

sohel13:Thank you.

andyjonesx:Great thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment