Friday, August 31, 2018

I will help draw for you in anime, manga, and semi realism style

I will help draw for you in anime, manga, and semi realism style












About:

[ I up the price a bit and lessen the feature to avoid instant buy, i really appreciate if you message me first so i can give you a better service than described in here ]

Illustrate yourself or based on photos.
Or for any projects you have, commercial or not there's a package about that.


There's no animal / dragon, only people or demi human. 


But
I can draw armor, mecha etc
Make sure to message me first.

Price always can be negotiable


For character design please check my other gigs, the commercial use in here doesn't apply for character designing, so please be careful.

Reviews


dipstick379:Wow, thank you so much!! Looks great. I love it

schleezed:My pleasure. :D

josiahdv:Can definitely draw an adorable scene!

schleezed:Buyer is very patient and understanding when i got cold.\r\n\r\nThanks for the order!

deeflow22:Love the end results! Highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment